Saturday 2 March 2013

Act one beginners on stage..

 {EAV:1291e1f3956c90e6}

Here we go... Act one of what I hope will be a long run.

What can you expect from this blog of my Thunderbolt Theatre/Film Productions and Drama School? Hopefully, an insight to not only the many different aspects of this theatrical business, which has been 40 years in the making  but also the people, especially the students of the Drama School and my peers in the business.

Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre Teen Drama Students
Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre Teen Drama Students

Biographies, current and past antidotes, acting philosophies and programs. Reviews of theatre and film and updates of my lastest productions. 

So just like a good old fashioned review show, there will be a bit of everything to please all the audience.

I hope you will enjoy this journey as much as I know I will.

Cheers
Artistic Director/Tutor
Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre/Film productions and Drama School   




No comments:

Post a Comment