Sunday 3 March 2013

Meet Abby - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student Biography

Abby Johnson - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student - Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre & Film Productions Drama School
Abby

Why I love acting

I love acting because it allows me to travel to a completely different world and be a completely different person.

Thunderbolt Drama Classes

I love drama class because it is like getting away from the real world.







 

Thunderbolt Credits

2013 - The Teen Age - played Pro in 'YOLO'
2013 - Performing 'Splitting' as Kazza in Against Type: 9 Teen Monologues
2013 - Terms 1 & 2  Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby
2012 - Under the Bridge season 2* - (Angel)- Kirkwood Theatre
2012 - Under the Bridge season 1* - (Angel)- Kirkwood Theatre
2011 - TV & Film Acting Workshop*
2011 - Character Clowning 4 Kids*
2010-12 - 6 x School Holiday Junior Theatre Workshops*


* Thunderbolt Theatre in association with Hornsby PCYC


Greg's Notes

It is rare to find at the age of nine a young actress that listens, takes direction and gives you exactly what you wanted. This is our Abby. I nicknamed her 'The Little Pro' during my inaugural School Holiday Junior Theatre Workshop back in 2010. Everything Abby does she carries out like a professional.

This has been proven through out the years I have had the privilege of teaching Abby. She is not afraid to try anything and 'Go for it'

It was an absolute pleasure to both direct and perform with her on stage when she played my daughter, Angel in my play 'Under the Bridge' for 2 seasons in 2011 & 2012. She melted every audience member's heart, every time.

To have Abby continue her training with me in the current Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class is a great joy, although a little frightening that she is now old enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment