Monday 3 June 2013

Meet Jessica - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student Biography

Jessica (Jess)
 

Why I love acting

I love acting because it lets me be lots of different characters and I can be what ever I want.

Thunderbolt Drama Classes


I like drama classes because I get to mix with other kid of other ages, I get to act and it is fun







Thunderbolt Credits

2013 - The Teen Age - played Con in 'YOLO' 

2013 - Term 2 Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby
2012 - Under the Bridge season 2* - (Angel)- Kirkwood Theatre
2011 - Under the Bridge season 1* - (Angel)- Kirkwood Theatre
2011 - TV & Film Acting Workshop*
2011 - Character Clowning 4 Kids*
2010-12 - ImproMania*
2010-12 - 6 x School Holiday Junior Theatre Workshops*

* Thunderbolt Theatre in association with Hornsby PCYC




Greg's Notes

I have a very soft spot for Jess as she was my very first student back in 2010 at the age of nine. It was one on one teaching for quite a few weeks while the classes were being established. Through this time I saw a great love of acting and storytelling and the ability to take on any acting exersise I set for her.

As the years have progressed Jess has never lost this ability but has matured in her approach to taking onboard all she has learned.

Nothing gave me more pleasure to both direct and perform with her on stage when she played my daughter, Angel in my play 'Under the Bridge' for 2 seasons in 2011 & 2012. A roll she alternated with another thunderbolt student, Abby They both melted every audience member's heart, every time. !


No comments:

Post a Comment